- Detangle your hair before each wash.
- Choose your shampoo according to your scalp and not the condition of your hair and ends. Our soft and gentle Shampoo and Conditioner with Keratin can be customized by adding our essential and vegetable oils that are specific to your hair type.
- If you have dry hair, using an oil all over your hair is the best thing you can do after each drying. Our Sublime Serum with Keratin and Tamanu Oil is perfect for this.
OUR TIPS - NEW
- Remember that a shampoo does not need to lather abundantly to be effective.
- If you wash your hair every day or every other day, shampoo just once. Otherwise, 2 successive shampoos are recommended.
- You should shampoo for 3 minutes. Wet your hair well and distribute a little of the product over the roots. Lather until a fine foam is obtained. Rinse thoroughly until the hair squeaks between your fingers.
- For a mask, apply it all over to maintain good volume and do not leave it on for too long (5min maximum). Our nourishing mask with Keratin and Goji Berry and a Fig and Floral scent is suitable for all hair types.
- Before drying your hair, remember to apply a small amount of leave-in nourishing and detangling spray mask each time. Our leave-in nourishing and detangling spray mask enriched with Lily of the Valley and White Wood scent is recommended.
- If you have long, thick hair, use a large, wide-tooth comb to detangle from the tips up.