- 1. Detangle your hair before each wash.
- 2. Choose your shampoo based on your scalp and not on the condition of your lengths and ends. Our mild and neutral shampoo and conditioner with vegetable keratin allows you to personalize them by adding our boosters to essential and vegetable oils already dosed for a bottle of shampoo or conditioner, depending on your hair type.
- 3. Always do 2 washes for your shampoo: the first wash and the second milking. It is advisable to space your washes 2 to 3 times a week.
- 4. Note that a shampoo does not need to foam abundantly to be effective. On the contrary, because it is the sulphates that give this very foaming side but at the risk of drying out the hair.
SOME BEAUTY TIPS:
- 5. A good shampoo is a mild shampoo without SLS / PARABEN / SILICONE. It will restore the softness and shine of the hair.
- 6. Apply a conditioner to your lengths to moisturize and detangle, avoiding breaking the hair when brushing.
- 7. For masks, apply them directly after shampooing. Dry your hair well and leave it on the entire length without touching the roots. The masks are to be used once or twice a week depending on the condition of your hair. Our Nourishing Mask for all hair types works quickly with ¾ minutes of dwell time and rinse well. Our Intense Mask for dry to very dry hair is very nourishing and restorative with 5/7 minutes of dwell time and rinse well.
- 8. Before drying your hair, consider applying a nourishing and detangling spray without rinsing which will hydrate, protect and coat your hair from the dryer or straightener.
9. Our flexible boar bristle and bristle brush is ideal for all hair types and the whole family. It detangles, does not pull out the hair and makes it shine.
- 10. At the end of styling, remember to nourish your ends well. Our sublime serum with Tamanu oil is ideal and recommended. Put a small dab in the palm of your hand, rub them then apply on your tips.
11. The perfume mist at the end of styling will perfume and shape your hair without drying it out.